Andy Cohen @ SCAD Atlanta [INTERVIEW]
Along with revealing to Kaye that there will be no more Housewives cities for now (‘Never say never, but I think we’re good’), here are 5 more tidbits Cohen revealed during his talk at SCAD Atlanta:
- He enjoys a Diet Coke from Chick-fil-A – ‘I didn’t realize they are anti-gay!’
- His favorite Housewives song is Tardy for the Party‘ – ‘I have to give it up for ‘TFP’ – I feel like we created an empire around that. It was the best theme song for ‘Watch What Happens Live’ until ['Flipping Out's'] Jenni Pulos did our rap.’ (See our Kim Zolciak Interview). ‘s ‘
- He thinks Bethenny Frankel is funnier than Lisa Vanderpump – ‘I’m friends with Bethenny. Every time we hang out, she just cracks me up.’ (See our Bethenny Frankel Interview).
- His last celebrity hookup? ‘I guess it would have to be Lance Bass.’
- He will not be replacing Regis Philbin – ‘I will not – I have my own show, 5 nights a week.’
And his response to criticism of the Real Housewives and reality TV in general? ‘I’m proud of every show we’ve ever done – every single one.’
Cohen, who had just flown in from L.A., stayed almost an hour after his talk to sign books and take photos with fans before jetting home to New York City.
Check out these behind-the-scenes pix from Andy Cohen’s CNN interview and book signing at SCAD Atlanta…
Watch Andy Cohens’ opening remarks to SCAD Atlanta below…
Comment on this Atlanta story...
Powered by Facebook Comments